Monday 4 May 2009

No Vegetables But Some Beautiful Countryside...


I haven’t posted anything for the last few days, as I’ve been back down in Sussex helping my mother to move house. In my absence, the wonderful girlfriend has been looking after the London Vegetable Garden and keeping everything watered and content. Although she’s done a sterling job, I think she’s breathed a huge sigh of relief that I’m back and that no plants have died on her watch!

Although not strictly related to the London Vegetable Garden, I just wanted to share a couple of beautiful pictures that I managed to take when I was back home. Whilst I’m extremely passionate about the London Vegetable Garden, growing your own vegetables on a balcony and urban gardening issues in general, the thought of working in a garden set somewhere like this is surely the ultimate dream…

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails